Monday, April 16, 2012

Highlights: are the chemicals bad? should I try "natural" color (my hair is light copper/a

Wondering if the chemicals are harsh? I have natural hair (no colors on it currently) and my stylist mentioned we wouldn't have to bleach for the highlights. Just wondering if the other chemicals are bad for you.



Highlights: are the chemicals bad? should I try "natural" color (my hair is light copper/auburnish)

you can add highlights without using bleach...using color instead can give you the look you want without drying the hair as much..color is not as harsh...whatever you decide to do just condition good afterwards and your hair will be fine.



Highlights: are the chemicals bad? should I try "natural" color (my hair is light copper/auburnish)

yeah...if you highlight your hair to much you can damage it.....it may become rough and starts to get frizzy...you can highlight it and stuff,but don't do it to much



Highlights: are the chemicals bad? should I try "natural" color (my hair is light copper/auburnish)

Free beauty tips on hair highlighting/



Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hot oil massages



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



Herbal tips/Herbal recipe



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment