Monday, April 16, 2012

My hair is blonde with highlights... whats the best way to go dark again??

whats the best painless way? my hair is naturally dark...



HELP!!!



My hair is blonde with highlights... whats the best way to go dark again??

go to your salon and tell them what you want to achieve they will pre-pigment your hair to add all the pigmentation back to your hair. this may look scary when you see it on your hair as it is orange. they will then apply the colour which you want.



it is painless.



My hair is blonde with highlights... whats the best way to go dark again??

Your aalready ugly, so it doesnt matter!



My hair is blonde with highlights... whats the best way to go dark again??

RINSE IT A DARK COLOR....



My hair is blonde with highlights... whats the best way to go dark again??

Go to a professional. Do not attempt that at home. You will be sorry, trust me. I had blonde highlights and used a temporary dye. The dye said it washes out in 8-10 washes. Well it stained my hair and now it wont wash out. Its been over 2 weeks. Big mistake!



My hair is blonde with highlights... whats the best way to go dark again??

See a good corrective colorist; he/she may tell you that it may take a few times depending on the porosity of your hair, especially if you opt for semi-permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment