Monday, April 16, 2012

I have a dark brown/reddish color hair. What color highlights would look good?

Actually, I would steer clear of blonde because I think a) it would clash with the red tones and create way too many colors and it would look streaky and b) it would look unnatural which is exactly how highlights are NOT supposed to look. You don't say whether the red tones are warm( like a copper or auburn) or cool( like a true red or burgandy) If it is warm I say go for either a lighter copper such as strawberry blonde or if you don't want more red, a light to medium golden brown. If it is a cooler tone than stick with a rust or another lighter red or a light to medium ash brown or mahogany. Highlights look best when they are no more than 2 or 3 shades lighter than the color you already have. The point is to look like your hair has natural highs and lows as this what virgin hair looks like. Anything that looks too obvious just looks too processed.



I have a dark brown/reddish color hair. What color highlights would look good?

blonde, definatly blonde, it looks great in darker coloured hair and red hair looks awesome with blonde in it



I have a dark brown/reddish color hair. What color highlights would look good?

Silver...like aluminium foil.



I have a dark brown/reddish color hair. What color highlights would look good?

You could go for blonde if you want drastic color highlights... or you could try caramel or a light brown. Good luck... it's always fun to change up the hair color!



I have a dark brown/reddish color hair. What color highlights would look good?

I have about the same color hair and my stylist puts champagne colored highlights in my hair and they look wonderful. When I say champagne, I mean a nice tawny caramel color. I get lots of compliments on my hair.



I have a dark brown/reddish color hair. What color highlights would look good?

a honey ash color



I have a dark brown/reddish color hair. What color highlights would look good?

WHY DONT U TRY TO ADD RED HIGHLIGHTS WELL THEY WOULDN'T BE HIGHLIGHT BUT PULL SOME OF YOUR HAIR I WOULD SAY MAINLY AROUND THE FRONT THROUGH A FROSTING CAP AND PUT THE RED COLOR ON THAT HAIR AND I THINK U WOULD ENJOY THAT INSTEAD OF ONE SOLID COLOR ALL OVER



I have a dark brown/reddish color hair. What color highlights would look good?

Most definately blonde or some kind of light brown. Either one would work well.



I have a dark brown/reddish color hair. What color highlights would look good?

brown looks great with blonde highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment