Monday, April 2, 2012

How would i apply Loreal Color Pulse for highlights in my hair?

Uhmmm. I just bought loreal color pulse in chilled plum cause it was interesting to me. How would i use it to get high lights in my hair because its supposed to be and all over color. Should i just use tin foil and rap the strands after i put the mousse in?? i dont know!! Help please!



How would i apply Loreal Color Pulse for highlights in my hair?

chilled plum SWEET! i was gonna buy that! i bought hot mahogany but i don't think you do the stuff in highlights...its dye so just go ahead follow the directions and dye ur hair chilled plum color! have fun! (and it will only last 8-10 washes so its really no big deal)



but if u have to highlight i guess it just do it in strands....but yea id just dye my hair if i were u.

No comments:

Post a Comment